Northside Hospital calls for ’A Day of Reflection’ on May 5 in wake of shooting
ATLANTA, Ga. (Atlanta News First) - In the wake of a deadly shooting at Northside Medical Midtown on Wednesday afternoon, Northside Hospital is calling for “A Day of Reflection” to reflect on the life lost and those still fighting for their lives.
The shooting happened at 1100 West Peachtree Street around 12:08 p.m. on Wednesday. It happened in a building that houses several medical offices and is operated by Northside Hospital.
The building is home to a major medical center and urgent care facility. It also houses the Laureate Medical Group, where as many as 23 doctors and nurse practitioners are employed.
Along with family and friends of the victims, staff at the Northside Medical Center are also grieving. They have invited the community to join them in “A Day of Reflection” on Friday, May 5, wherever you may be.
FULL COVERAGE OF MIDTOWN ATLANTA MASS SHOOTING:
- Family of woman killed in Midtown Atlanta shooting releases statement
- 3 Midtown Atlanta shooting victims still in ICU, hospital officials say
- 911 dispatchers reflect on Midtown shooting
- Cobb Police release 911 calls from neighbors who spotted Midtown shooting suspect
- Center For Puppetry Arts explains safety plan during Midtown shooting incident
- Some lawmakers call for stricter gun laws after shooting in Midtown Atlanta
- Midtown shooting suspect waives first court appearance
- Who is Deion Patterson, the man charged in Midtown Atlanta’s mass shooting?
- Camera network helped to find Midtown mass shooting suspect, police say
- Midtown mass shooter facing multiple charges, victim identified
- ‘None of us are safe’ | America reacts to Atlanta’s latest mass shooting
- Midtown Atlanta’s mass shooting is Georgia’s 10th in 2023
- Site of Atlanta’s latest mass shooting is a major Midtown medical facility
- Witnesses speak on deadly Midtown Atlanta shooting
- Who is Deion Patterson, the suspect in midtown Atlanta’s mass shooting?
This is an active investigation. Don’t forget to download our Atlanta News First app for the most up-to-date information.
Copyright 2023 WANF. All rights reserved.