Georgia Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Oddsmakers expect solid results from the Georgia Lady Bulldogs (21-11), listing them with the 29th-ranked odds among all college basketball teams to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +20000 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Georgia with DraftKings Sportsbook.
At 1:30 PM ET on Friday, March 17, the Lady Bulldogs challenge the Florida State Seminoles in the First Round.
Lady Bulldogs NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +20000 (Bet $100 to win $20000)
Think the Lady Bulldogs have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Georgia Team Stats
- On offense, Georgia is posting 67.1 points per game (138th-ranked in college basketball). It is giving up 58.4 points per contest on defense (41st-ranked).
Georgia Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-8 | Q2 Record: 10-3 | Q3 Record: 4-0 | Q4 Record: 7-0
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, Georgia is 0-8 (.000%) -- tied for the 45th-most defeats.
- Georgia has 10 wins over Quadrant 2 opponents, the most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.