Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament First Round
The No. 8 seed Memphis Tigers (26-8) will aim to defeat the No. 9 seed Florida Atlantic Owls (31-3) in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament on Friday at Nationwide Arena. This contest tips off at 9:20 PM.
In this article, you can see odds and spreads for the Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 9:20 PM ET
- Where: Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: TNT
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Memphis Moneyline||Florida Atlantic Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Memphis (-1.5)||152.5||-125||+105||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Memphis (-1.5)||152||-130||+110||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Memphis (-2.5)||150.5||-145||+125||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Trends
- Memphis has compiled a 16-15-2 record against the spread this season.
- A total of 18 out of the Tigers' 33 games this season have hit the over.
- Florida Atlantic has compiled a 21-10-1 record against the spread this year.
- In the Owls' 32 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 16 times.
Memphis Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +8000
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+8000), Memphis is 27th in the country. It is far higher than that, 17th-best, according to computer rankings.
- Sportsbooks have moved the Tigers' national championship odds up from +12000 at the start of the season to +8000. Among all teams in college basketball, that is the 63rd-biggest change.
- Memphis has a 1.2% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Florida Atlantic Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +20000
- Based on its moneyline odds, Florida Atlantic has a 0.5% chance of winning the national championship.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.