Georgia vs. Iowa Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Sunday's contest between the Iowa Hawkeyes (27-6) and the Georgia Lady Bulldogs (22-11) at Carver-Hawkeye Arena should be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 77-65 and heavily favors Iowa to secure the victory. Game time is at 3:00 PM ET on March 19.
In their most recent matchup on Friday, the Lady Bulldogs earned a 66-54 victory over Florida State.
Georgia vs. Iowa Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Carver-Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City, Iowa
- How to Watch on TV: ABC
Georgia vs. Iowa Score Prediction
- Prediction: Iowa 77, Georgia 65
Georgia Schedule Analysis
- Against the Florida State Seminoles, a top 50 team in our computer rankings, the Lady Bulldogs secured their best win of the season on March 17, a 66-54 victory.
- The Lady Bulldogs have eight losses against Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the 48th-most in Division 1.
- Georgia has tied for the second-most Quadrant 2 wins in the nation (nine).
Georgia 2022-23 Best Wins
- 66-54 over Florida State (No. 29) on March 17
- 62-34 at home over Mississippi State (No. 35) on January 29
- 71-48 at home over Arkansas (No. 47) on February 19
- 62-51 at home over Missouri (No. 66) on January 26
- 66-55 at home over Belmont (No. 76) on December 17
Georgia Performance Insights
- The Lady Bulldogs outscore opponents by 8.8 points per game (posting 67.1 points per game, 138th in college basketball, and giving up 58.3 per outing, 40th in college basketball) and have a +291 scoring differential.
- Georgia scores fewer points in conference action (65.7 per game) than overall (67.1).
- At home the Lady Bulldogs are putting up 68.6 points per game, 2.2 more than they are averaging on the road (66.4).
- Georgia is giving up fewer points at home (53.9 per game) than away (64.9).
- The Lady Bulldogs have fared better offensively over their past 10 games, scoring 68.6 points per contest, 1.5 more than their season average of 67.1.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.