Braves vs. Mariners: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Matt Olson and the Atlanta Braves will square off against Ty France and the Seattle Mariners at Truist Park on Sunday at 1:35 PM ET, in the final game of a three-game series.
Oddsmakers list the Braves as -115 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Mariners -105 moneyline odds to win. The over/under is 9.5 runs for the contest (with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Braves gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Braves vs. Mariners Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Braves Recent Betting Performance
- In seven games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Braves have a record of 4-3.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Braves and their opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
- The Braves have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Mariners Player Props|
|Braves vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Mariners|
|Braves vs Mariners Odds|
Braves Betting Records & Stats
- The Braves have been the moneyline favorite 37 total times this season. They've finished 24-13 in those games.
- Atlanta has a record of 24-13 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter (64.9% winning percentage).
- The Braves have an implied moneyline win probability of 53.5% in this game.
- Atlanta has combined with opponents to go over the total 27 times this season for a 27-17-1 record against the over/under.
- The Braves have had a run line set for just one game this season, and they covered.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.