Kayla Day 2023 French Open Odds
Kayla Day has a match with Kristina Mladenovic coming up next in the French Open round of 128. Day's odds to win it all at Stade Roland Garros are +50000.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Day at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Day's Next Match
On Monday, May 29 at 5:00 AM ET, Day will face Mladenovic in the round of 128, after beating Elina Avanesyan 5-7, 6-4, 7-6 in the previous round.
Day is currently listed at -450 to win her next contest against Mladenovic. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Kayla Day Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +50000
Want to bet on Day? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Day beat Avanesyan 5-7, 6-4, 7-6 on Thursday in the qualifying round.
- Through seven tournaments over the past year, Day is yet to win a title, and her record is 11-6.
- Day is 5-1 on clay over the past 12 months.
- Over the past year (across all court types), Day has played 17 matches and 23.4 games per match.
- On clay, Day has played six matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 20.5 games per match while winning 59.3% of games.
- Over the past year, Day has been victorious in 37.6% of her return games and 69.9% of her service games.
- Day has been victorious in 64% of her service games on clay over the past year and 58.3% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.