Golden Knights vs. Stars Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 5
Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals on Saturday will see the Vegas Golden Knights host the Dallas Stars, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights are ahead in the series 3-1. The Golden Knights have -145 odds on the moneyline against the Stars (+125).
Before this matchup, here's who we predict to secure the win in Saturday's Stanley Cup Semifinals action.
Golden Knights vs. Stars Predictions for Saturday
Our projections model for this contest expects a final score of Golden Knights 4, Stars 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Golden Knights (-145)
- Computer Predicted Total: 6.2
- Computer Predicted Spread: Golden Knights (-0.9)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with DraftKings.
Golden Knights vs Stars Additional Info
|Golden Knights vs Stars Player Props|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Golden Knights vs Stars|
Golden Knights Splits and Trends
- The Golden Knights have finished 16-10-26 in overtime games as part of an overall record of 51-22-9.
- In the 38 games Vegas has played that were decided by one goal, it has a 24-8-6 record (good for 54 points).
- In the 13 games this season the Golden Knights recorded only one goal, they went 1-10-2 (four points).
- Vegas has finished 4-10-6 in the 20 games this season when it scored two goals (registering 14 points).
- The Golden Knights have scored three or more goals 62 times, and are 57-3-2 in those games (to register 116 points).
- In the 29 games when Vegas has scored a lone power-play goal, it went 21-7-1 to record 43 points.
- In the 45 games when it outshot its opponent, Vegas is 33-7-5 (71 points).
- The Golden Knights have been outshot by opponents 46 times, and went 25-17-4 (54 points).
Stars Splits and Trends
- The Stars have a record of 47-21-14 this season and are 9-18-27 in overtime games.
- Dallas has earned 39 points (12-6-15) in its 33 games decided by one goal.
- Across the 14 games this season the Stars finished with just one goal, they have earned eight points.
- Dallas has earned 20 points (6-5-8 record) this season when scoring two goals .
- The Stars have scored more than two goals 63 times, earning 102 points from those matchups (47-8-8).
- Dallas has scored a lone power-play goal in 29 games this season and has registered 38 points from those matchups.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Dallas is 34-13-8 (76 points).
- The Stars' opponents have had more shots in 40 games. The Stars finished 18-12-10 in those contests (46 points).
|Golden Knights Rank||Golden Knights AVG||Stars AVG||Stars Rank|
|18th||20.3%||Power Play %||25%||5th|
|19th||77.4%||Penalty Kill %||83.5%||3rd|
Put your picks to the test and bet with DraftKings.
Golden Knights vs. Stars Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Where: T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.