The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Michael Kim
The Charles Schwab Challenge is underway, and Michael Kim is currently in seventh place with a score of -3.
Looking to place a wager on Michael Kim at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for the betting trends you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Michael Kim Insights
- Kim has finished below par on 11 occasions, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 15 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 15 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
- Kim has registered a score within three shots of the day's best in four of his last 15 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day nine times.
- Kim has finished in the top 10 in two of his past five appearances.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut four times.
- Kim has finished with a score better than the tournament average in three of his past five events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Kim has one top-10 finish in his past four appearances at this tournament. His average finishing position has been 24th.
- Kim has two made cuts in his past four appearances at this tournament.
- Kim finished seventh on the leaderboard in his previous appearance at this event, in 2023.
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,297 yards in the past year, while Colonial Country Club is set for 7,209 yards.
- Kim will take to the 7,209-yard course this week at Colonial Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,289 yards during the past year.
Kim's Last Time Out
- Kim was good on the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 76th percentile of the field.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson ranked in the 34th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.93).
- Kim was better than only 1% of the competitors at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament's six par-5 holes, averaging 5.33 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.47.
- Kim fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the eight par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Kim did not have a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- Kim's three birdies or better on par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the tournament average of 6.8.
- In that most recent outing, Kim had a bogey or worse on three of 22 par-4s (the field averaged 4.5).
- Kim finished the AT&T Byron Nelson with a birdie or better on one of six par-5s, less than the field average, 4.9.
- On the six par-5s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Kim carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (0.4).
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Kim Odds to Win: +7500 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Kim's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.