Braves vs. Mets: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Ronald Acuna Jr. and the Atlanta Braves will see Max Scherzer starting for the New York Mets on Wednesday at 7:20 PM ET.
The Mets are listed as +110 moneyline underdogs for this matchup with the favored Braves (-135). A 9.5-run over/under has been set in the game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Braves gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Braves vs. Mets Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: BSSO
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Braves Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Braves have a record of 4-5.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Braves and their opponents are 2-6-2 in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Braves have two wins against the spread in their last seven chances.
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Mets Player Props|
|Braves vs Mets Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Mets Odds|
|Braves vs Mets Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Mets|
Braves Betting Records & Stats
- The Braves are 30-20 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 60% of those games).
- Atlanta has gone 26-12 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter (68.4% winning percentage).
- The Braves have a 57.4% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Atlanta has played in 60 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 32 times (32-25-3).
- The Braves have a 4-5-0 record against the spread this season (covering 44.4% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.