Ronald Acuña Jr. Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Mets - June 7
On Wednesday, Ronald Acuna Jr. (.333 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 71 points below season-long percentage) and the Atlanta Braves play the New York Mets, whose starting pitcher will be Max Scherzer. First pitch is at 7:20 PM ET.
In his last appearance, he went 1-for-4 against the Mets.
Ronald Acuña Jr. Game Info & Props vs. the Mets
- Game Day: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mets Starter: Max Scherzer
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +165)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +240)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +120)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -161)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ronald Acuña Jr.? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Ronald Acuña Jr. At The Plate
- Acuna leads Atlanta in OBP (.404), slugging percentage (.558) and total hits (79) this season.
- Among qualified batters in MLB play, his batting average ranks third, his on-base percentage ranks seventh, and he is sixth in the league in slugging.
- Acuna enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last games, he's hitting .391 with one homer.
- Acuna has reached base via a hit in 46 games this season (of 60 played), and had multiple hits in 24 of those games.
- He has gone deep in 20.0% of his games this season, and 4.4% of his plate appearances.
- Acuna has had at least one RBI in 36.7% of his games this season (22 of 60), with two or more RBI six times (10.0%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- He has scored in 34 games this season (56.7%), including multiple runs in 15 games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Ronald Acuña Jr. Home/Away Batting Splits
|22 (73.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||24 (80.0%)|
|11 (36.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||13 (43.3%)|
|14 (46.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||20 (66.7%)|
|2 (6.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (33.3%)|
|8 (26.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||14 (46.7%)|
Mets Pitching Rankings
- The 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Mets pitching staff ranks 16th in the league.
- The Mets' 4.53 team ERA ranks 23rd among all league pitching staffs.
- Mets pitchers combine to give up 81 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game (to rank 25th in the league).
- Scherzer makes the start for the Mets, his 10th of the season. He is 5-2 with a 3.21 ERA and 48 strikeouts through 47 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Thursday, the right-hander tossed seven innings against the Philadelphia Phillies, allowing one earned run while surrendering five hits.
- The 38-year-old has an ERA of 3.21, with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in nine games this season. Opposing hitters have a .220 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.