How to Watch the Braves vs. Marlins Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 15
Bryce Elder starts for the Atlanta Braves on Friday at LoanDepot park against Jesus Sanchez and the Miami Marlins. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET in this first game of a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Braves vs. Marlins Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Marlins Prediction|
|Braves vs Marlins Odds|
Braves Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Atlanta Braves lead the league with 282 total home runs, averaging 1.9 per game.
- Atlanta is the top slugging team in baseball this season with a .502 slugging percentage.
- The Braves lead the majors with a .275 batting average.
- Atlanta is the top-scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.8 runs per game (852 total).
- The Braves have a league-leading .344 on-base percentage.
- Braves batters strike out 7.9 times per game, the fifth-lowest average in MLB.
- The 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by Atlanta's pitching staff paces MLB.
- Atlanta's 3.94 team ERA ranks sixth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Braves combine for the 13th-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.270).
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Braves will send Elder (12-4) out for his 29th start of the season. He is 12-4 with a 3.38 ERA and 120 strikeouts through 162 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Friday, the right-hander tossed seven innings against the Pittsburgh Pirates, giving up two earned runs while surrendering four hits.
- Elder is looking to register his third straight quality start in this game.
- Elder will look to go five or more innings for his seventh straight start. He's averaging 5.8 innings per outing.
- In six of his appearances this season he did not surrender an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Braves Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/10/2023||Pirates||W 5-2||Home||Allan Winans||Luis Ortiz|
|9/11/2023||Phillies||W 10-8||Away||Charlie Morton||Taijuan Walker|
|9/11/2023||Phillies||L 7-5||Away||Kyle Wright||Michael Lorenzen|
|9/12/2023||Phillies||W 7-6||Away||Max Fried||Zack Wheeler|
|9/13/2023||Phillies||W 4-1||Away||Spencer Strider||Cristopher Sanchez|
|9/15/2023||Marlins||-||Away||Bryce Elder||Johnny Cueto|
|9/16/2023||Marlins||-||Away||Spencer Strider||Jesús Luzardo|
|9/17/2023||Marlins||-||Away||Charlie Morton||Jesús Luzardo|
|9/18/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Kyle Wright||Zack Wheeler|
|9/19/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Max Fried||Cristopher Sanchez|
|9/20/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Spencer Strider||Aaron Nola|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.