How to Watch the Georgia Tech vs. Ole Miss Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The No. 17 Ole Miss Rebels (2-0) and the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (1-1) meet at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Ole Miss has been making things happen on both sides of the ball this season, as they rank fifth-best in scoring offense (55 points per game) and 24th-best in scoring defense (13.5 points allowed per game). Georgia Tech's defense ranks 86th in the FBS with 26 points given up per game, but it has been carried by its offense, which ranks 23rd-best by piling up 41 points per contest.
Below in this story, we give all the details you need to know about how to see this game on SEC Network.
Georgia Tech vs. Ole Miss Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Oxford, Mississippi
- Venue: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Tennessee vs Florida
- TCU vs Houston
- Florida State vs Boston College
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Army vs UTSA
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- BYU vs Arkansas
Georgia Tech vs. Ole Miss Key Statistics
|Georgia Tech||Ole Miss|
|533 (23rd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||515 (28th)|
|382.5 (80th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||288.5 (32nd)|
|221.5 (21st)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||116 (100th)|
|311.5 (19th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||399 (4th)|
|4 (89th)||Turnovers (Rank)||2 (34th)|
|3 (48th)||Takeaways (Rank)||5 (14th)|
Georgia Tech Stats Leaders
- Haynes King has 603 passing yards, or 301.5 per game, so far this season. He has completed 65.6% of his passes and has collected seven touchdowns with one interception. He's also contributed on the ground with 26.5 rushing yards per game.
- Jamal Haynes is his team's leading rusher with 20 carries for 164 yards, or 82 per game. He's found paydirt one time on the ground, as well. Haynes has also chipped in with six catches for 58 yards.
- Trevion Cooley has racked up 145 yards on 19 carries with three touchdowns, while also catching two passes for 61 yards and one score.
- Malik Rutherford has collected 10 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 145 (72.5 yards per game). He's been targeted 13 times.
- Chase Lane has put together a 105-yard season so far with one touchdown. He's caught six passes on eight targets.
- Eric Singleton Jr. has racked up 103 reciving yards (51.5 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Ole Miss Stats Leaders
- Jaxson Dart has been a dual threat for Ole Miss so far this season. He has 601 passing yards, completing 70% of his passes and tossing six touchdown passes and one interception this season. He's rushed for 77 yards (38.5 ypg) on 18 carries.
- The team's top rusher, Quinshon Judkins, has carried the ball 31 times for 108 yards (54 per game), scoring three times. He's also caught five passes for 43 yards.
- Tre Harris' leads his squad with 188 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on eight receptions (out of 10 targets) and scored five touchdowns.
- Jordan Watkins has caught 11 passes for 171 yards (85.5 yards per game) this year.
- Dayton Wade has a total of 129 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing eight passes.
Rep your team with officially licensed Ole Miss or Georgia Tech gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.