LSU vs. Mississippi State Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 16
In the contest between the Mississippi State Bulldogs and LSU Tigers on Saturday, September 16 at 12:00 PM, our projection model expects the Bulldogs to come away with the victory. Looking for predictions on the final score, spread, and point total, too? Find a complete game projection below.
Looking to bet on LSU vs. Mississippi State? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
LSU vs. Mississippi State Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|Mississippi State (+9.5)||Over (54)||Mississippi State 34, LSU 28|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Week 3 Predictions
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Army vs UTSA
- TCU vs Houston
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Florida State vs Boston College
LSU Betting Info (2023)
- The Tigers have a 77.8% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- The Tigers haven't won a game against the spread this season.
- One Tigers game (out of one) has gone over the point total this season.
- LSU games average 56.5 total points per game this season, 2.5 more than the over/under for this matchup.
Mississippi State Betting Info (2023)
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 26.7% chance of a victory for the Bulldogs.
- The Bulldogs have covered the spread once in two opportunities this season.
- No Bulldogs two games with a set total this year have gone over the total.
- Mississippi State games this season have averaged an over/under of 60 points, six more than the point total in this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Tigers vs. Bulldogs 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.