Penn State vs. Illinois: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The No. 7 Penn State Nittany Lions (2-0) will face off against their Big Ten-rival, the Illinois Fighting Illini (1-1) in a matchup on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Memorial Stadium (Champaign, IL). The Fighting Illini will need a complete game to pull off an upset, they are currently 14.5-point underdogs. The over/under for the contest is 48.5 points.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Penn State vs. Illinois matchup.
Penn State vs. Illinois Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Champaign, Illinois
- Venue: Memorial Stadium (Champaign, IL)
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Penn State vs. Illinois Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Penn State Moneyline||Illinois Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Penn State (-14.5)||48.5||-650||+475||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Penn State (-14.5)||47.5||-630||+450||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Army vs UTSA
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- TCU vs Houston
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
Penn State vs. Illinois Betting Trends
- Penn State has compiled a perfect 1-0-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Nittany Lions have been favored by 14.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Illinois has not won against the spread this year in two chances.
Penn State & Illinois 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+1800||Bet $100 to win $1800|
|To Win the Big Ten||+450||Bet $100 to win $450|
|To Win the National Champ.||+30000||Bet $100 to win $30000|
|To Win the Big Ten||+10000||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.