The 2023 Fortinet Championship Odds & Preview: Zac Blair
The Fortinet Championship is entering the final round, and Zac Blair is currently in 18th with a score of -8.
Looking to place a wager on Zac Blair at the Fortinet Championship this week? He's currently listed by bookmakers at +100000 to claim the top spot on the leaderboard this week. Read on for the betting trends you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Zac Blair Insights
- Over his last 11 rounds, Blair has shot below par on six occasions, while also shooting one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score three times in his last 11 rounds.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Blair has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round three times.
- Blair has finished in the top five once in his past five appearances.
- He has made two cuts in his past five tournaments.
- Blair has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past five events. During that same span, he's posted a better-than-average score twice.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Fortinet Championship
- Click Here for Mackenzie Hughes
- Click Here for David Lipsky
- Click Here for Mark Hubbard
- Click Here for Brice Garnett
- Click Here for Matt Kuchar
Fortinet Championship Insights and Stats
- In Blair's previous eight appearances in this tournament, he has finished among the top five two times. His average finish has been 21st.
- In his past eight appearances at this tournament, he has made the cut six times.
- Blair finished third when he last played this event, which was in 2023.
- At 7,123 yards, Silverado CC (North) is set up as a par-72 for this event. In the past year, tournaments on the Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,018 yards.
- The courses that Blair has played in the past year have had an average distance of 7,242 yards, while Silverado CC (North) will be at 7,123 yards this week.
Blair's Last Time Out
- Blair shot poorly on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, with an average of 3.13 strokes to finish in the 24th percentile of the field.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the fifth percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.04).
- Blair shot better than 90% of the field at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.00 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.46.
- Blair recorded a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at the Wyndham Championship (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3s at the Wyndham Championship, Blair recorded one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Blair recorded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 6.1 on the 24 par-4s at the Wyndham Championship.
- At that last tournament, Blair's showing on the 24 par-4s included a bogey or worse eight times (compared to the field's better average, 6.5).
- Blair ended the Wyndham Championship registering a birdie or better on three par-5 holes, while the field averaged 3.4 on the four par-5s.
- The field at the Wyndham Championship averaged 0.5 bogeys or worse on the four par-5s, but Blair finished without one.
Fortinet Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Location: Napa, California
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Blair Odds to Win: +100000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Blair's performance prior to the 2023 Fortinet Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.