Twins vs. Reds Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 18
Monday's contest between the Cincinnati Reds (78-73) and Minnesota Twins (79-71) going head to head at Great American Ball Park has a projected final score of 5-4 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Reds, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will begin at 6:40 PM ET on September 18.
The Twins will give the ball to Joe Ryan (10-9, 4.20 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 11 on the season, and the Reds will turn to Connor Phillips.
Twins vs. Reds Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, September 18, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. Reds Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Reds 6, Twins 5.
Total Prediction for Twins vs. Reds
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Twins Performance Insights
- In seven games over the last 10 matchups when favored by sportsbooks, the Twins have a record of 5-2.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Minnesota and its opponents are 6-4-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- Bookmakers have not set a spread for any of the Twins' last 10 games.
- The Twins have won 60, or 60%, of the 100 games they've played as favorites this season.
- Minnesota has entered 56 games this season favored by -150 or more and is 31-25 in those contests.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 60% chance of a victory for the Twins.
- Minnesota ranks 11th in the majors with 705 total runs scored this season.
- The Twins have a 3.89 team ERA that ranks fifth among all league pitching staffs.
Reds Performance Insights
- In six games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Reds have posted a mark of 2-4.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on five occasions.
- Oddsmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Reds' past 10 games.
- The Reds have won in 51, or 47.7%, of the 107 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This year, Cincinnati has won 21 of 46 games when listed as at least +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Reds have a 44.4% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- The offense for Cincinnati is No. 10 in MLB, scoring 4.7 runs per game (710 total runs).
- The Reds have pitched to a 4.72 ERA this season, which ranks 23rd in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 13||Rays||L 5-4||Dallas Keuchel vs Taj Bradley|
|September 14||@ White Sox||W 10-2||Kenta Maeda vs José Ureña|
|September 15||@ White Sox||W 10-2||Bailey Ober vs Jesse Scholtens|
|September 16||@ White Sox||L 7-6||Pablo Lopez vs Touki Toussaint|
|September 17||@ White Sox||W 4-0||Sonny Gray vs Dylan Cease|
|September 18||@ Reds||-||Joe Ryan vs Connor Phillips|
|September 19||@ Reds||-||Kenta Maeda vs TBA|
|September 20||@ Reds||-||Bailey Ober vs Hunter Greene|
|September 22||Angels||-||Pablo Lopez vs Tyler Anderson|
|September 23||Angels||-||Sonny Gray vs Reid Detmers|
|September 24||Angels||-||Joe Ryan vs Patrick Sandoval|
|September 13||@ Tigers||W 4-3||Connor Phillips vs Eduardo Rodríguez|
|September 14||@ Tigers||L 8-2||Derek Law vs Reese Olson|
|September 15||@ Mets||W 5-3||Hunter Greene vs David Peterson|
|September 16||@ Mets||W 3-2||Andrew Abbott vs Tylor Megill|
|September 17||@ Mets||L 8-4||Brandon Williamson vs José Quintana|
|September 18||Twins||-||Connor Phillips vs Joe Ryan|
|September 19||Twins||-||TBA vs Kenta Maeda|
|September 20||Twins||-||Hunter Greene vs Bailey Ober|
|September 22||Pirates||-||Andrew Abbott vs Luis Ortiz|
|September 23||Pirates||-||Brandon Williamson vs TBA|
|September 24||Pirates||-||TBA vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.