Georgia Southern vs. Ball State: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 23
The Georgia Southern Eagles (2-1) are less than a touchdown favorite (-5.5) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 against the Ball State Cardinals (1-2). The point total is set at 61.5.
Georgia Southern ranks 31st in total offense (463.3 yards per game) and 91st in total defense (380 yards allowed per game) this season. This season has been hard for Ball State on both sides of the ball, as it is compiling just 20.7 points per contest (25th-worst) and surrendering 32 points per game (22nd-worst).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Georgia Southern vs. Ball State Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Muncie, Indiana
- Venue: Scheumann Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Georgia Southern vs. Ball State? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 4 Sun Belt Betting Trends
- Central Michigan vs South Alabama
- Western Kentucky vs Troy
- Southern Miss vs Arkansas State
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Appalachian State vs Wyoming
- Southern Miss vs Arkansas State
- Nevada vs Texas State
- Buffalo vs Louisiana
- James Madison vs Utah State
Georgia Southern Betting Records & Stats
- Georgia Southern is 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have been favored by 5.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Georgia Southern has combined with its opponent to go over in one of two games with a set total (50%).
- Georgia Southern has been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Georgia Southern has played as a moneyline favorite of -225 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- The Eagles have a 69.2% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Georgia Southern Stats Leaders
- Davis Brin has 945 yards passing for Georgia Southern, completing 72.1% of his passes and tossing five touchdowns and seven interceptions this season.
- Jalen White has 184 rushing yards on 34 carries with two touchdowns.
- This season, OJ Arnold has carried the ball 22 times for 166 yards (55.3 per game) and three touchdowns, while also racking up 52 yards through the air.
- Derwin Burgess Jr. has hauled in 22 receptions for 275 yards (91.7 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone two times as a receiver.
- Khaleb Hood has hauled in 20 receptions totaling 176 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Dalen Cobb has racked up 10 receptions for 115 yards, an average of 38.3 yards per game.
- Davion Rhodes has one sack to pace the team, and also has one TFL.
- Georgia Southern's tackle leader, Marques Watson-Trent, has 13 tackles and one TFL this year.
- TJ Smith has picked off a team-leading one pass. He also has one pass defended to his name.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.