Drake London Week 3 Preview vs. the Lions
Atlanta Falcons receiver Drake London has a favorable matchup in Week 3 (Sunday at 1:00 PM ET), facing the Detroit Lions. The Lions are giving up the seventh-most passing yards in the NFL, 268.5 per game.
London has six receptions for 67 yards and one TD so far this year. He's been targeted nine times, resulting in 33.5 yards per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on London and the Falcons with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
London vs. the Lions
- London vs the Lions (since 2021): No games
- Detroit's defense has not let a player pick up 100 or more receiving yards in a game in the 2023 season.
- The Lions have surrendered a TD pass to three opposing players this year.
- One opposing player has hauled in at least two TD passes in matchups with Detroit on the season.
- The 268.5 passing yards per game allowed by the Lions defense makes them the NFL's 26th-ranked pass defense.
- The Lions have the No. 25 defense in the league in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding four this season (two per game).
Falcons Player Previews
Drake London Receiving Props vs. the Lions
- Receiving Yards: 48.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on London with BetMGM Sportsbook.
London Receiving Insights
- London has exceeded his receiving yards prop bet in one of two games this season.
- London has 18.0% of his team's target share (nine targets on 50 passing attempts).
- He is averaging 7.4 yards per target (70th in league play), averaging 67 yards on nine passes thrown his way.
- London, in two games this season, has caught one touchdown pass.
- He has one touchdown this season (20.0% of his team's five offensive TDs).
- London has been targeted two times in the red zone (25.0% of his team's eight red zone pass attempts).
London's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Packers||9/17/2023||Week 2||8 TAR / 6 REC / 67 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Panthers||9/10/2023||Week 1||1 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.