Braves vs. Nationals: Odds, spread, over/under - October 1
When the Atlanta Braves (104-57) go head to head against the Washington Nationals (70-91) at Truist Park on Sunday, October 1 at 3:10 PM ET, Austin Riley will be looking for his 100th RBI of the season (he currently has 99).
Bookmakers list the Braves as -225 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Nationals +180 moneyline odds. The over/under for the game is set at 10.5 runs.
Braves vs. Nationals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: BSSE
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Probable Pitchers: Dylan Dodd - ATL (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Jackson Rutledge - WSH (1-1, 6.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Nationals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-225||+180||-||10.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Have the desire to put money on the Braves' matchup against the Nationals but aren't quite sure where to begin? We're here to assist you. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Braves (-225) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Braves to take down the Nationals with those odds, and the Braves emerge with the victory, you'd get back $14.44.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Ronald Acuña Jr. hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Player Props|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
Braves vs. Nationals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves have entered the game as favorites 146 times this season and won 96, or 65.8%, of those games.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -225 or shorter, the Braves have a 35-15 record (winning 70% of their games).
- The implied probability of a win from Atlanta, based on the moneyline, is 69.2%.
- The Braves have a 7-3 record from the 10 games they were favored on the moneyline over their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Atlanta combined with its opponents to go over the total seven times.
- The Nationals have won in 59, or 41%, of the 144 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, the Nationals have come away with a win 11 times in 35 chances when named as an underdog of at least +180 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Nationals have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 2-6 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
Braves vs. Nationals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Travis d'Arnaud||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+135)|
|Ronald Acuña Jr.||1.5 (+110)||1.5 (-161)||0.5 (+333)||0.5 (+130)|
|Marcell Ozuna||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+290)||0.5 (+105)|
|Matt Olson||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+280)||0.5 (+120)|
|Michael Harris II||1.5 (+180)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+140)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+250||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.