Marcell Ozuna vs. Nationals Preview, Player Prop Bets - October 1
Marcell Ozuna and his .400 on-base percentage over his past 10 games (56 points higher than his season-long percentage), will be in action for the Atlanta Braves against the Washington Nationals and Jackson Rutledge on October 1 at 3:10 PM ET.
He racked up two extra-base hits in his previous game (2-for-4 with a triple, a home run and three RBI) against the Nationals.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Marcell Ozuna Game Info & Props vs. the Nationals
- Game Day: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Game Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Nationals Starter: Jackson Rutledge
- TV Channel: BSSE
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +195)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +280)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +105)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -133)
Looking to place a prop bet on Marcell Ozuna? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Player Props|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
|Braves vs Nationals Odds|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
Marcell Ozuna At The Plate
- Ozuna is hitting .273 with 30 doubles, a triple, 38 home runs and 56 walks.
- Among the qualifying hitters in baseball, his batting average ranks 37th, his on-base percentage ranks 45th, and he is seventh in the league in slugging.
- Ozuna has gotten at least one hit in 70.6% of his games this year (101 of 143), with at least two hits 35 times (24.5%).
- He has homered in 35 games this season (24.5%), leaving the park in 6.5% of his plate appearances.
- In 39.2% of his games this season, Ozuna has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 18.9% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in 10 contests.
- In 65 of 143 games this season, he has scored, and 12 of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Braves Players vs the Nationals
- Click Here for Matt Olson
- Click Here for Travis d'Arnaud
- Click Here for Ronald Acuña Jr.
- Click Here for Eddie Rosario
- Click Here for Ozzie Albies
- Click Here for Orlando Arcia
- Click Here for Austin Riley
- Click Here for Michael Harris II
Marcell Ozuna Home/Away Batting Splits
Nationals Pitching Rankings
- The 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Nationals pitching staff ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Nationals have the 27th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (5.00).
- The Nationals allow the most home runs in baseball (243 total, 1.5 per game).
- Rutledge makes the start for the Nationals, his fourth of the season. He is 1-1 with a 6.00 ERA and eight strikeouts through 15 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Sunday, the right-hander went five innings against the Atlanta Braves, allowing one earned run while surrendering three hits.
- In three games this season, the 24-year-old has an ERA of 6.00, with 4.8 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .322 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.