Matt Olson vs. Nationals Preview, Player Prop Bets - October 1
The Atlanta Braves and Matt Olson (.514 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, including two homers), take on starting pitcher Jackson Rutledge and the Washington Nationals at Truist Park, Sunday at 3:10 PM ET.
In his most recent appearance, he went 1-for-4 against the Nationals.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Matt Olson Game Info & Props vs. the Nationals
- Game Day: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Game Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Nationals Starter: Jackson Rutledge
- TV Channel: BSSE
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +275)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +115)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -167)
Looking to place a prop bet on Matt Olson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Player Props|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
|Braves vs Nationals Odds|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
Matt Olson At The Plate
- Olson leads Atlanta with 171 hits, batting .282 this season with 84 extra-base hits.
- He ranks 19th in batting average, 10th in on base percentage, and third in slugging among the qualifying batters in baseball.
- Olson enters this game on a seven-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last games, he's hitting .313 with one homer.
- Olson has gotten at least one hit in 70.2% of his games this year (113 of 161), with at least two hits 47 times (29.2%).
- He has homered in 28.6% of his games in 2023, and 7.5% of his trips to the dish.
- Olson has picked up an RBI in 47.8% of his games this year, with two or more RBI in 21.7% of his games. He has also produced three or more runs in 16 contests.
- He has scored in 59.0% of his games this year (95 of 161), with two or more runs 29 times (18.0%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Braves Players vs the Nationals
- Click Here for Travis d'Arnaud
- Click Here for Ronald Acuña Jr.
- Click Here for Eddie Rosario
- Click Here for Ozzie Albies
- Click Here for Orlando Arcia
- Click Here for Austin Riley
- Click Here for Marcell Ozuna
- Click Here for Michael Harris II
Matt Olson Home/Away Batting Splits
Nationals Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Nationals has a collective 7.7 K/9, the third-worst in MLB.
- The Nationals' 5.00 team ERA ranks 27th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Nationals give up the most home runs in baseball (243 total, 1.5 per game).
- Rutledge (1-1) takes the mound for the Nationals in his fourth start of the season. He has a 6.00 ERA in 15 2/3 innings pitched, with eight strikeouts.
- The right-hander's most recent time out came on Sunday against the Atlanta Braves, when he threw five innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up three hits.
- The 24-year-old has put up an ERA of 6.00, with 4.8 strikeouts per nine innings, in three games this season. Opponents have a .322 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.