Travis d'Arnaud vs. Nationals Preview, Player Prop Bets - October 1
Travis d'Arnaud -- with a slugging percentage of .222 in his past 10 games (including no homers) -- will be in action for the Atlanta Braves versus the Washington Nationals, with Jackson Rutledge on the mound, on October 1 at 3:10 PM ET.
In his most recent game, he racked up two hits (going 2-for-3) against the Nationals.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Travis d'Arnaud Game Info & Props vs. the Nationals
- Game Day: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Game Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Nationals Starter: Jackson Rutledge
- TV Channel: BSSE
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +135)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Travis d'Arnaud? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Player Props|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
|Braves vs Nationals Odds|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
Travis d'Arnaud At The Plate
- d'Arnaud has 13 doubles, 11 home runs and 21 walks while batting .229.
- In 53.5% of his 71 games this season, d'Arnaud has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 15 multi-hit games.
- Looking at the 71 games he has played this year, he's homered in 10 of them (14.1%), and in 3.8% of his trips to the plate.
- d'Arnaud has picked up an RBI in 25 games this year (35.2%), with two or more RBI in 11 of them (15.5%).
- He has scored in 36.6% of his games this year (26 of 71), with two or more runs three times (4.2%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Braves Players vs the Nationals
- Click Here for Matt Olson
- Click Here for Ronald Acuña Jr.
- Click Here for Eddie Rosario
- Click Here for Ozzie Albies
- Click Here for Orlando Arcia
- Click Here for Austin Riley
- Click Here for Marcell Ozuna
- Click Here for Michael Harris II
Travis d'Arnaud Home/Away Batting Splits
Nationals Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Nationals has a collective 7.7 K/9, the third-worst in MLB.
- The Nationals' 5.00 team ERA ranks 27th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Nationals pitchers combine to surrender the most home runs in baseball (243 total, 1.5 per game).
- Rutledge makes the start for the Nationals, his fourth of the season. He is 1-1 with a 6.00 ERA and eight strikeouts in 15 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's last appearance came on Sunday against the Atlanta Braves, when he threw five innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing three hits.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 6.00, with 4.8 strikeouts per nine innings, in three games this season. Opponents are batting .322 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.