Georgia vs. Purdue Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Georgia Bulldogs (4-1) and the Purdue Boilermakers (2-2) at Baha Mar Convention Center should be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 65-63, with Georgia securing the victory. Game time is at 4:00 PM ET on November 22.
In their most recent outing on Monday, the Bulldogs claimed a 73-56 win over Columbia.
Georgia vs. Purdue Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Baha Mar Convention Center in Nassau, Bahamas
Georgia vs. Purdue Score Prediction
- Prediction: Georgia 65, Purdue 63
Other SEC Predictions
Georgia Schedule Analysis
- The Bulldogs have tied for the 43rd-most Quadrant 1 losses in the country (one).
- Georgia has tied for the seventh-most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (one).
- The Bulldogs have one win versus Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 27th-most in the nation.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Georgia 2023-24 Best Wins
- 73-56 over Columbia (No. 93) on November 20
- 71-59 at home over N.C. A&T (No. 94) on November 6
- 85-59 at home over Georgia Southern (No. 234) on November 13
- 77-57 on the road over Mercer (No. 241) on November 16
- Javyn Nicholson: 15 PTS, 9 REB, 41.1 FG%
- Zoesha Smith: 13.6 PTS, 50.9 FG%
- De'Mauri Flournoy: 12 PTS, 1.8 STL, 38.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (9-for-27)
- Asia Avinger: 5.6 PTS, 2 STL, 38.5 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (4-for-11)
- Chloe Chapman: 5.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 55.6 FG%, 50 3PT% (4-for-8)
Georgia Performance Insights
- The Bulldogs outscore opponents by 9.8 points per game (scoring 71.2 points per game to rank 138th in college basketball while allowing 61.4 per contest to rank 146th in college basketball) and have a +49 scoring differential overall.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.