Georgia State vs. Bethune-Cookman Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's contest features the Georgia State Panthers (3-0) and the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (1-2) matching up at Georgia State Convocation Center (on November 22) at 12:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 71-67 win for Georgia State.
In their most recent matchup on Tuesday, the Panthers secured a 62-52 victory against Kennesaw State.
Georgia State vs. Bethune-Cookman Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: Georgia State Convocation Center in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Georgia State vs. Bethune-Cookman Score Prediction
- Prediction: Georgia State 71, Bethune-Cookman 67
Other Sun Belt Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Georgia State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Panthers had a -1 scoring differential last season, putting up 61.3 points per game (253rd in college basketball) and giving up 61.4 (96th in college basketball).
- On offense, Georgia State scored 57.1 points per game last year in conference contests. As a comparison, its season average (61.3 points per game) was 4.2 PPG higher.
- Offensively the Panthers fared better in home games last year, putting up 68.3 points per game, compared to 53.7 per game on the road.
- Georgia State allowed 62.1 points per game when playing at home last year, compared to 62.9 in away games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.