Georgia State vs. Little Rock Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest features the Georgia State Panthers (2-2) and the Little Rock Trojans (1-3) squaring off at Jack Stephens Center in what should be a competitive matchup, with a projected 80-79 victory for Georgia State according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 1:00 PM ET on November 22.
According to our computer prediction, Little Rock should cover the spread, which currently sits at 1.5. The two sides are projected to exceed the 156.5 total.
Georgia State vs. Little Rock Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Little Rock, Arkansas
- Venue: Jack Stephens Center
- Line: Georgia State -1.5
- Point Total: 156.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Georgia State -125, Little Rock +105
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Georgia State vs. Little Rock Score Prediction
- Prediction: Georgia State 80, Little Rock 79
Spread & Total Prediction for Georgia State vs. Little Rock
- Pick ATS: Little Rock (+1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (156.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Georgia State Performance Insights
- Georgia State was 308th in the country in points scored (66.7 per game) and 153rd in points conceded (69.4) last year.
- The Panthers were 201st in the country in rebounds per game (31.4) and 101st in rebounds conceded (30) last season.
- At 11.1 assists per game last year, Georgia State was 324th in the nation.
- The Panthers were the 17th-worst team in the country in 3-pointers made (5.3 per game) and fifth-worst in 3-point percentage (29.5%) last season.
- Georgia State gave up 6.9 3-pointers per game and conceded 36.1% from beyond the arc last year, ranking 140th and 313th, respectively, in the nation.
- Last season, the Panthers took 68.9% of their shots from inside the arc, and 31.1% from beyond it. In terms of makes, 78% of the Panthers' buckets were 2-pointers, and 22% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.