Falcons Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Atlanta Falcons have +8000 odds to win the Super Bowl as of December 4.
Watch the Falcons this season on Fubo!
Falcons Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +100
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Falcons to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Falcons in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Falcons Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Falcons are 13th-best in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+8000), much higher than their computer rankings (23rd).
- Bookmakers have made the Falcons' Super Bowl odds the same now (+8000) compared to the start of the season (+8000).
- With odds of +8000, the Falcons have been given a 1.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Atlanta Betting Insights
- Atlanta is 4-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Falcons have played 12 games this year and four of them have hit the over.
- The Falcons have put together a 4-4 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- Atlanta has been an underdog in four games this season and won two (50%) of those contests.
- The Falcons are totaling 328.6 yards per game on offense (18th in NFL), and they rank 10th defensively with 315.9 yards allowed per game.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Falcons rank 24th in the NFL with 18.8 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank seventh in points allowed (315.9 points allowed per contest).
Falcons Impact Players
- In 12 games, Bijan Robinson has rushed for 756 yards (63.0 per game) and three TDs.
- In addition, Robinson has 35 catches for 266 yards and three TDs.
- Desmond Ridder has passed for 2,029 yards (184.5 per game), completing 63.3%, with eight touchdowns and eight interceptions in 11 games.
- On the ground, Ridder has scored four TDs and gained 180 yards.
- Tyler Allgeier has rushed for 492 yards (41.0 per game) and three scores in 12 games.
- Drake London has 46 catches for 573 yards (52.1 per game) and two TDs in 11 games.
- On defense, Jessie Bates III has helped lead the charge with five picks to go with 92 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and seven passes defended in 12 games.
Bet on Falcons to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Falcons Player Futures
2023-24 Falcons NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Panthers||W 24-10||+150000|
|2||September 17||Packers||W 25-24||+10000|
|3||September 24||@ Lions||L 20-6||+1400|
|4||October 1||@ Jaguars||L 23-7||+1600|
|5||October 8||Texans||W 21-19||+5000|
|6||October 15||Commanders||L 24-16||+150000|
|7||October 22||@ Buccaneers||W 16-13||+15000|
|8||October 29||@ Titans||L 28-23||+75000|
|9||November 5||Vikings||L 31-28||+10000|
|10||November 12||@ Cardinals||L 25-23||+150000|
|12||November 26||Saints||W 24-15||+10000|
|13||December 3||@ Jets||W 13-8||+75000|
|15||December 17||@ Panthers||-||+150000|
|17||December 31||@ Bears||-||+75000|
|18||January 7||@ Saints||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of December 4 at 11:13 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.