Falcons Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Atlanta Falcons right now have the 11th-ranked odds in the NFL to win the Super Bowl at +8000.
Watch the Falcons this season on Fubo!
Falcons Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: -175
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Falcons to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Falcons in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Falcons Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Bookmakers rate the Falcons considerably higher (11th-best in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (23rd).
- In terms of winning the Super Bowl, the Falcons currently have the same odds, going from +8000 at the start of the season to +8000.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Falcons have a 1.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Atlanta Betting Insights
- Atlanta has four wins in 12 games against the spread this season.
- There have been four Falcons games (out of 12) that hit the over this season.
- The Falcons have won four of the eight games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (50%).
- Atlanta has won two of the four games it has played as an underdog this season.
- The Falcons rank 18th in total offense (328.6 yards per game) and 10th in total defense (315.9 yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Falcons are totaling 18.8 points per game on offense this season (24th in NFL), and they are giving up 20 points per game (seventh) on the other side of the ball.
Falcons Impact Players
- On the ground, Bijan Robinson has three TDs and has gained 756 yards (63.0 per game).
- Robinson also has 35 catches for 266 yards and three scores.
- Desmond Ridder has thrown for 2,029 yards (184.5 per game), completing 63.3%, with eight touchdowns and eight interceptions in 11 games.
- Also, Ridder has run for 180 yards and four scores.
- On the ground, Tyler Allgeier has scored three TDs and picked up 492 yards (41.0 per game).
- Drake London has 46 catches for 573 yards (52.1 per game) and two TDs in 11 games.
- In 12 games for the Falcons, Jessie Bates III has compiled 1.0 TFL, 92 tackles, and five interceptions.
Bet on Falcons to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Falcons Player Futures
2023-24 Falcons NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Panthers||W 24-10||+150000|
|2||September 17||Packers||W 25-24||+8000|
|3||September 24||@ Lions||L 20-6||+1600|
|4||October 1||@ Jaguars||L 23-7||+2000|
|5||October 8||Texans||W 21-19||+5000|
|6||October 15||Commanders||L 24-16||+150000|
|7||October 22||@ Buccaneers||W 16-13||+15000|
|8||October 29||@ Titans||L 28-23||+100000|
|9||November 5||Vikings||L 31-28||+12500|
|10||November 12||@ Cardinals||L 25-23||+150000|
|12||November 26||Saints||W 24-15||+12500|
|13||December 3||@ Jets||W 13-8||+75000|
|15||December 17||@ Panthers||-||+150000|
|17||December 31||@ Bears||-||+100000|
|18||January 7||@ Saints||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of December 8 at 5:19 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.